Sunday, September 13, 2009

Luftwaffe Field Divison (Hermann Göring) winter combat setup.


This is a photo of my Luftwaffe Field Division winter combat set up. (This set up could possibly be attributed to the Hermann Göring Division though nothing on this set up is specifically indicative of HG other than the fact that it comprises Luftwaffe field combat items)I have the entire parka set which is Sumpfmuster (tan water) 44 pattern reversible to white. The set includes jacket, pants, gloves, boots and the hood. The gloves and hood are in Sumpfmuster 43 pattern. I do not have a full mannequin as of yet, but I do plan on obtain some in the future. For now, I would rather spend my hard earned money on original items that seem to go up in value every time I turn around.

In this photo I have a Luftwaffe overseas cap, Luftwaffe Y-straps, belt and buckle, with riveted ammo pouches.


In this photo, I am showing the reverse with the gas mask canister complete with Luftwaffe gas cape bag and LBA marked equipment strap. Also present is a Luftwaffe blue bread bag and a standard matching number bayonet and standard 1943 dated continental canteen.

I will post detailed photos of the parka set in a later posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment